|Mung Bean Vermicelli||200g|
|Finely Chopped Spring Onion||some|
|Himalayan Pink Rock Salt||1/2tsp|
|Organic Coconut Flower Sugar||1tsp|
|Extra Virgin Olive Oil||3tsp|
|Seafood-Flavoured Light Soy Sauce||2tsp|
1. After shelling and deveining the shrimps, mix well with the potato starch. Leave for 1 minute. Rub gently and rinse with cold water.
2. Soak the mung bean vermicelli until soft and drain. Cut into short lengths and put on the plate.
3. Grated garlic mix well with salt, sugar and olive oil. Spread the mixture over the shrimps.
4. Steam over high heat for 4-5 minutes (depends on the size).
5. Heat the oil and turn off the fire. Heat the mixture and drizzle over the shrimps. Sprinkle with finely chopped spring onion. Serve.