|Organic Chia Seeds||50g|
|Philippines Mango||3 pcs|
|Low Fat Fresh Milk||50ml|
|Raw Rock Sugar||50g|
|Pink Himalayan Salt||some|
1. Mix low fat fresh milk & coconut cream. Add pinch of pink Himalayan salt. Bring
it to boil and remove from heat. Set aside for cooling.
2. Boil rock sugar and water until all sugar melt. Set aside to let it cool.
3. Chia Seeds mix with half of milk mixture & sugar syrup. Leave for 15 minutes
until it becomes semi- transparent.
4. Dice mangoes. Blend into mango puree by using a hand blender.
5. Make the gradient layer in glass. Chill it until cool.
6. Put the cashewnut on top and serve.