|White Button Mushrooms||200g|
|Himalayan Pink Rock Salt||1/4tsp|
|Organic Black Pepper||some|
1. Peel and chop garlic & onion.
2. Clean the mushrooms by wiping with a dry paper towel. Finely dice.
3. Melt butter over medium heat, stir fry the chopped garlic and onion until fragrant.
4. Stir fry white button mushrooms over high heat until mushrooms become soft.
5. Add white wine. Cook until alcohol evaporates. Add salt and black pepper.
6. Whisk in flour and stir well. Add in fine stock until slightly thickened while stirring frequently.
7. Puree the mixture with the blender. Put back into the pot. Reheat with high heat.
8. Adjust to low heat. Add whipping cream and stir well.
9. Sprinkle with parsley. Served.