|Coleman Organic Chicken Tender||4pcs|
|Extra Virgin Olive Oil||1½tbsp|
|Himalayan Pink Rock Salt||some|
1. Cut the chicken tender into strips.
2. Season with olive oil, sea salt & black pepper in 30 minutes.
3. Place the breadcrumbs in a bowl. Mix in sesame and mixed herbs.
4. Beat the eggs. Stir in the chicken strips.
5. Line the baking sheet with a parchment paper.
6. Coat with the breadcrumbs. Lay flat on a baking sheet.
7. Chill for 30 minutes.
8. Spray olive oil on the baking sheet. Bake the chicken strips at 190°C for 20 minutes until golden brown on both sides.
9. Serve with the mixed mayonnaise & mustard.