|Coleman Organic Boneless Skinless Chicken Tender||250g|
|Green Onion (Dice)||some|
|Steamed Rice||4 bowls|
|Extra Virgin Olive Oil||2tbsp|
Marinade for Chicken Tender
|Himalayan Pink Rock Salt||1/2tbsp|
Marinade for Shelled Shrimp
|Himalayan Pink Rock Salt||1/3tbsp|
|Himalayan Pink Rock Salt||1tbsp|
1. Rinse Coleman Organic Boneless Skinless Chicken Tender and cut them into dice. Add the marinade into the chicken tender and mix well.
2. Rinse the shelled shrimps. Add the marinade for shrimps. Mixed well.
3. Peel and cut dice fresh pineapple.
4. Heat a wok and add oil. Saute chicken tender and shrimp until done.
5. Whisk the eggs. Pour it into the same wok. Add steamed rice. Stir fry over medium heat. Stir continuously for over 10 times.
6. Add seasoning and pineapple juice. Turn to high heat. Stir until all ingredients are heated through. Turn to medium heat. Put in the diced pineapple, raisin & cashewnut. Stir well.
7. Sprinkle with finely chopped green onion. Stir further. Serve.