|Egg White||4 pcs|
|Egg Yolks||2 pcs|
|Organic Coconut Flower Sugar||4tbsp|
|All Purpose Flour||2tbsp|
1. Preheat the oven with 200°C.
2. Grease the soufflé dished with soft butter. Dust with a little coconut flower sugar. Tile and tap out excess.
3. Mixed the egg yolks and 2 tbsp coconut flower sugar in a bowl. Add in orange zest and vanilla essence. Mixed well again.
4. Sift in all purpose flour and mix well with the egg mixture in 3 times.
5. Pour in warm milk. Set in aside to cool down.
6. Beat the egg white with an electric mixer on medium speed until the egg white is full of bubble. Add 1 tbsp of coconut flower sugar and beat the egg with high speed until it is white and soft.
7. Gently mix the egg white into the egg mixture.
8. Pour the mixture 80% into the soufflé dishes. Flat with cake scraper.
9. Pour 1” water into the tray and bake for 20 minutes or until the soufflé have doubled in size and are nicely browned. Remove from the oven. Dust it with the icing sugar and served directly.